Electric Motor Repairs
The unit provides repairs and servicing of all types and versions of electric machines –AC and DC, rotating synchronous and asynchronous, with squirrel cage and slip ring rotors, DC motors and high-voltage motors. The unit also provides repairs of stationary electrical devices – reactors and lifting magnets.
Further, the unit offers rewinding, measuring services of electrical machines, including rotation tests, electrical testing of protection equipment, in-process diagnostic service, burning of windings and dynamic balancing.
Since 2012, our company is a SIEMENS certified service center with well-trained servicing personnel.
The welding school offers courses aimed at obtaining, expanding or extending the validity of welding qualification for welding worker, welder, and welder with a test as per ČSN EN 287-1.
The courses are offered for welding process 111(E), 135(M), 141(T) and 311(G). Basic, additional, and training courses, including the possibility of obtaining certificate as per ČSN EN 287 for fillet welds.
Also additional training and testing of welders from safety provisions as per ČSN 05 0610, ČSN 05 0630, ČSN 05 0650, welding courses as per ČSN EN 287-1, ČSN EN ISO 9606 – 2 (expanding or extending the validity of the certificate), ČSN EN 1418 and courses as per DIN (RW TÜV), API, preparation courses for hard soldering as per ČSN EN 13 133 and courses for higher welding personnel – European Welding Practitioner (EWP) in cooperation with the Czech Welding Institute (in Czech Český svářečský ústav s.r.o.).
- courses for the “welding worker” qualification take one week
- Basic courses take four weeks, additional courses take three weeks
- preparation courses for achieving the welder’s test as per ČSN EN 287-1 take three weeks and in case of extending the validity of the test (or expanding) the course takes one week.
Production and repair parameters
The unit provides repairs and servicing of all types and versions of electric machines made by domestic and foreign manufacturers – mainly SIEMENS, ABB, ANSALDO, SCHORCH.
The center has developed its own electrical insulation system in temperature class F that has been tested by operation of electric machines in the demanding environment of Liberty Ostrava. This system is applied to all electric machines serviced by us with the exception of high-voltage rotating electric machines for which we use a proven technology RESIN REACH.
Repairs and servicing of rotating electric machines:
- Mechanical repairs
- Winding revision (even on site)
- Measuring on electric machines (including rotation tests – loading tests up to 300 kW)
- Dynamic balancing of electric machines rotors, flywheels, fans, turbines, etc. (up to the weight of 7 500 kg, maximum span of 5 600 mm, maximum balancing diameter of 2 700 m, maximum balancing speed of 3 600 rpm).
- Installations of electric machines in process plants (using laser technology for positioning of foundation frames and couplings of electric motors)
- Process diagnostic measuring (vibrodiagnostics, thermodiagnostics or measurement of the insulation state)
- We ensure also transport in case of complex requirements
Production and repair equipment
From the whole range of modern equipment used within the center we would like to mention at least the winding machines made by MICAFIL and STOLLBERG, burning press MICAMATION for high-voltage coils up to 7 m, ROTARY expansion device for the coil up to the length of 3,8 m and width 2,1 m, vacuum pressure impregnation station, SCHENCK dynamic balancer, BAKER high-voltage winding tester, ALTMAN mobile oil filtration station, automatic drying and curing furnaces, washing boxes with a closed circuit, WEIDNER high-pressure washer, STRUNZ ecological burning furnace etc.
Repairs and servicing of non-rotating electric machines:
- lifting magnets
- static and rotation welding machines
|Output range:||1 kW – 10 000 kW, AC machines up to 6 kV|
|Output range:||1 kW – 5 000 kW, DC machines up to 6 kV|
|Insulation system:||REMICA – temperature class "F" ("H" is possible on agreement)|