Engineering production division deals with production of mechanical assemblies and equipment, piece and small batch production and renewal of spare parts for heavy industry mainly steel making industry, mining industry and related segments.
The division ensures machining, production of gearing, heat treatment, millwright and bridge building work, fabrication of steel structures and welded pieces. Production is carried out on the basis of the drawings provided by the customer or prepared by us.
Our experience in the field of engineering production enable us to implement turn-key capex projects starting with preparation of a design, drawing documentation, production and assembly, including implementation of partnership disciplines of hydraulics, electrical and civil engineering work.
– gearing production
– fabrication of steel structures
– designing and project planning office
– non-destructive testing
– statement of compliance with the order
– measurement protocol
– pressure test protocol
– protocol of hardness
– protocols for non-destructive testing (visual, ultrasonic, magnetic and capillary test)
– Center lathes – range of machined diameters up to 1 250 mm and the maximum turning length 12 000 mm (CNC: SPU 40 CNC, SUI 63 CNC)
– Vertical turret lathes – maximum machined diameter 5 000 mm, with the maximum height 2 990 mm, (CNC: SKJ 12 CNC, SKQ 20 CNC)
– Milling machines – longitudinal travel up to 1 400 mm, cross shift of the table up to 450 mm (CNC: FGS 63 CNC)
– Horizontal boring machines – spindle diameter 80, 100, 130, 160, 200, 250 and travel up 9 000 mm, (CNC: WH 10 CNC, WHN 13 CNC, W160 CNC)
– Round grinding machines – up to the outer workpiece diameter 630 mm and length 3 000 mm
– Flat grinding machines – maximum table area 600 x 3 000 mm with a longitudinal travel 3 000 mm
– FRÖMAG vertical pull type broaching machines and tool sharpening grinder SAACKE
– External spur gearing: straight, skew, double skew with a gap, if required
– Milling to 24 module, wheel diameter 2 500 mm and the width of straight tooth 800 mm
– Grinding of gearing up to module 10 and the wheel diameter 500 m
– Internal straight spur gear slotting: up to module 10 and gearing width 150 mm
– Internal involute groove slotting: up to the gearing width 150 mm
– Bevel straight spur gear planning: up to module 30, max. wheel diameter 1 600 mm and gearing width 300 mm
Manufacturing of all types of structures up to the weight of 50 000 kg and length of 20 000 mm. Other dimensions are limited by the width (6 300 mm) and height (5 800 mm) of the shop gate.
– Roll bending of plates/sheets, tubes, and sections
– Plates/sheets deburring up to the length 9 000 mm
– Material cutting (shears, saws, flame cutting machines), straightening
– Fabrication of steel structures and pressure vessels of stable group A, B category IV
– Fabrication of steel structures for road and railway bridges
– Fabrication of lifting equipment and crane runways
– Fabrication of pipelines
– Manufacturing of complete gearboxes, including run tests
– Manufacturing of complete hydraulic cylinders and simple hydraulic components
– Electric arc welding by method 111, gas shielded arc welding by method 135, submerged arc welding with a wire electrode by method 121
– Surfacing of rolls and shafts
Designing and Project Planning Office
The Engineering Production Unit includes a Designing and Project Planning Office that prepares drawing documentation up to the level of detailed design documentation in the area of mechanical part and steel structures.
t: +420 595 683 400
m: +420 776 131 084Contact email