Position: PIPE COATING MANAGER
Education and Experience
- University degree (technical);
- Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Ability to read, interpret, and implement the policies and procedures;
- 20+ years’ experience as a Coating Head in Coating / Painting activities;
- Knowledge of standards’ requirements for different type of coating and testing;
- Knowledge of operations of different coating equipment and ability to lead operation and maintenance works during plant functioning, is a must;
- Good leadership skills to lead a new team to carry out coating works and good communication skills to present in front of clients and to support marketing team on business development;
- Experience on Pipe Plant operations is desirable, not must.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for adherence to the HSE requirements of the company and to maintain highest safety standards for the coating plant operations. To ensure team complies to HSE requirements and to ensure timely reporting and implementation of corrective actions in case of any Safety Incident at the coating plant;
- To ensure plant is operated and maintained in a clean and environmentally friendly manner. Desirable to have highest cleanliness standards required to ensure best production and operation results;
- To support Tubular QA & HSE Team in developing quality procedures of pipe coating & manufacturing and establishing quality standards (ISO 9001:2000 QMS, ISO 14001: Environment Management System, ISO 18001 Health & Safety, etc.).
- To support QC department in production process to ensure final product is in compliance with standard requirements;
- To support QA department in development of Method Statements and QAPs, Specifications, company norms, SOPs for different types of coating operations, procedures for maintaining quality records for customer requirements as well as standard compliance;
- To coordinate with Sales & QAQC teams to develop procedures for PPT, PQT, testing & record keeping norms for specific orders inquiries;
- To develop new Procedures for improvement in yield and reduction in wastage & raw material consumption, lowering of repair / rejection rate with enhancement in quality of the final product & optimization of production cycle;
- To support Procurement and Repair & Maintenance department in development of repair & maintenance plans, inventory norms for equipment spares, regular inspections & checklist for safe operations;
- Support procurement team in developing a strong local & international supplier network for supply of consumables & spares in a timely, qualitative and cost competitive manner supporting uninterrupted operations.
- To plan in coordination with pipe plant & sales team the plant operation & maintenance, production process, shift planning, resource allocation, spares management, consumable inventorying to ensure optimum & cost-effective production schedule with lowest operational costs associated with production downtime, changeovers, repair & maintenance;
- To carry out control of and ensure compliance to planned production schedule. Ensure timely reporting (daily / weekly / monthly) of the production, repair rates, raw material consumption, repairs & maintenance. And to discuss & implement improvement initiatives to optimize the production to reduce fixed & variable costs of operations;
- To supervise and coordinate the personnel management with HR on deployment, shift planning, leave planning, overtime, etc. for all operation & repair workmen;
- To ensure that qualified operations and workmen are on the equipment for coating and coordinate with HR to maintain a pool of qualified personnel for operations;
- To prepare training plan and to impart training to operators and other technical staff in effort to continuously upskill workmen’s qualification and to keep the team motivated;
- To play active role in installation / upgradation of any equipment product line and to support team have a learning plan during the installation, pre-commissioning & commissioning of the new equipment to support successful operations;
- Support management to develop a new product or service and always strive to improve!
Position: ASISTANT MANAGER
· Studies: University degree in Economics / Technical
· Experience: Knowledge and experience in similar roles
- Languages: Good level of English – speaking and writing
- PC skills: Knowledge of MS Office Word, PowerPoint, MS-Excel advanced level
Result oriented and quick perception
- Analytical skills and a structured approach
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Initiative and proven ability to work independently
- Flexibility and change management skills
- Team player with interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Positive attitude
- Ensure a proactive and efficient office management, including:
- calendar/agenda and inbox management,
- organization of meetings
- organization of phone/video conferences
- Prepare presentation documents, data analysis, synthesis
- Deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential matters
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc related duties and coordination of events
- Close collaboration with colleagues, local and international
- Communication with departments & stakeholders (e-mails, reminders, standard communications)
- Office documents management
- Act as contact for stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- Other general administrative tasks
Advantage: Previous experience in a similar industry, understanding of the activity and technical terms
Position: ABAP Developer
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an SAP ABAP developer in various roles;
• Expertise in Object Oriented ABAP, ALE/IDOCs, BAPIs, Enhancement Framework, Forms, and interfacing technologies.
- SAP Workflow experience;
• Experience in RFC, File, XML, and related programming techniques in SAP;
• Familiar with Business Content in different functional Areas (FI/CO/ MM/ SD/ PP/ PM/ QM/ PI/ PO);
• Experience with SAP Hana is a plus;
• Good communication skills, customer excellence focus, and organizational skills.
- Good English language is Plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree, preferably in IT (bachelor’s in engineering, or master’s degree in computer applications, business administration, or science)
- Sound IT knowledge (operation systems, databases, and application servers)
- An expert for development aspects of a customer implementation project (evaluating functional specs, preparation of technical specs, coding, reviews, unit testing, technical issue resolution, and so on)
- Good application knowledge.
· in order to provide the optimal solutions, he performs technical analysis together with the key users and participates to the solution elaboration
· in order to fulfill the requests, he executes layouts, programs, batch inputs, variant transactions, user exits, field exits, substitutions, validations and others (match codes, search helps, etc.), according to the key user specification
· in order to speed the testing process, he performs basic tests before being released to key users for verification and validation
· in order to solve some errors, he is debugging the programs with problems
· Creates technical documentation to the main developments (e. g. user exits, validations, substitutions), for interfaces with other systems, for new SAP applications
· Analyzing and evaluating programming and developing projects to make them error-free
· Participate to implementations involving Group alignments and external projects
· Providing help and support to the junior programmers to complete their tasks
· In order to design data base, he: create a database model, describe entities relationships, performs database normalization techniques
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fixed salary
- Variables pay in 2.5 % average according with the performance in the previous year
- Food vouchers at maximum value
- Special days bonus (Birthday, Easter, Christmas, September 8)
- Holiday vouchers maximum of 1.000 RON
- Medical package borne by company
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Transport facilities
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup.
- Be part of ever-evolving departments that allow opportunities to grow with the company.
- International business experience with colleagues from all around the world.
- Professional and continuous training that helps you build a career.
In 2014, the Galaţi Steel Plant started an educational programme to attract new young workers and to support the local...
The Internship program was launched in 2012 in order to attract future specialists in the company. The Internship program is...
Since 2014, the company started the annual Scholarships Program for the best students in the last years of studies who...